Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm in my head all this active .. watch reader, and I think that would be so photographed Christmas Prague. and so many things around a beautiful ..
and things like available. while she was sitting on a chair, watching the Internet. or simply lying. I stroke her ass malyshiku that everything is clearly visible on the abdomen and do absolutely nothing, not hunting))
Today gynecologist asked me if I give birth .. I replied that I had already want to yeah. and the child is apparently not))
so we parted. he bored with me ... (the doctor))))

 this is my friend makeup artist suggested this idea to shoot and I agreed. It is a photographer and makeup artist, and I am a model and retoucher)


2 comments:

  1. я не сразу поняла, что это "живая скульптура" :) очень атмосферно получилось, хотя более привычно видеть тебя улыбающейся:) Buon Natale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Спасибо)) и тебя с Рождеством))
    а я вот совсем не знаю как ты выглядишь)

    ReplyDelete